PR Executive Officer |North Co. Dublin |One Year Fixed Term Contract |
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a well known business within the tourism industry. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Grafton Recruitment is searching for a PR Executive to work with their Public Relations Team on a one year fixed term basis. Please note start date is in August 2019 and you must be available for interview early August.
The successful candidate will work with the team in the successful roll out of a PR Programme in all areas of PR, Marketing and Sales. There is the requirement to travel throughout the Island of Ireland based on business requirements with potential to provide executive support at press trips, launches, workshops, trade fairs and promotions.
- To provide support to the PR Team with the planning and implementation of the consumer PR campaign with enquiries announcements.
- Assist with general publicity matters maintaining a supporting link to the PR team.
- Ensure all financial and administrative systems, procedures and records are managed, processed and maintained in a timely, efficient and up to date manner
- Cost, plan and co-ordinate trip itineraries
- Accompany media groups and meet journalists when required and manage media lists, internal databases and trackers for PR Team.
- Keep product knowledge updated by product visits, liaising with key tourism stakeholders and maintaining relationships.
- Provide administrative support as and when required.
- Assist the team in the smooth running of the Sales and Marketing tasks by liaising with third party suppliers and contractors
- At least 3-4 years experience working in a marketing/PR related environment
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent customer care skills and effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.