Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Principal Legal Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £16.50
13+ week's £25.07
Hours: 20-37 (negotiable)
- Substantial experience of advising public bodies on the exercise of their statutory powers and duties.
- Substantial experience of providing legal advice and services in relation to one or more of the following areas of law namely roads, water, planning, drainage or transport law.
- Reasonable experience of drafting legislation or other complex legal documents.
- Advising the Department for Infrastructure on its statutory powers and duties under governing legislation particularly (but not exclusively) under roads, water, planning, transport and drainage legislation.
- Assessing and legally proofing draft legislation.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland