Print Sales Executive
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced digital print sales executive. Our client has recently expanded their premises and is looking for an experienced print candidate to join their team.
- Proactive, competitive approach to sales
- Constructive reaction to feedback
- Convert leads to sales as well as managing enquiries and quotation's
- Proactively manage existing customers as well as new customers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High competency in numeracy
- Systematic approach to database building
- Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Permanent job
- Health care benefits
- Pension scheme
- Positive team culture
- Pay day lunches
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Print sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Print Sales Executive role please apply online for the attention of Katie Doyle.