PROBATION SERVICE OFFICER Omagh, Co Tyrone Temporary
Our Public Sector Client are looking to recruit a Probation Service Officer for the office in Omagh, Co Tyrone. This is a temporary contract but would provide the right candidate with excellent experience.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (On Occasion evening work may be required)
- 37 hours per week
- A relevant degree OR have at least 2 years experience of working within a Criminal Justice setting
- At least 1 years experience of directly working with people with a range of complex needs
- Strong administrative skills in using Outlook; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have a valid driving licence and use of a car for official business OR require consideration of reasonable adjustment in respect of disability to meet the travel requirements of the position.
- Must be prepared to complete an Enhanced Access NI Check
- £9 per hour increasing to £11.57 after 12 weeks.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.