Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation requires temporary Process Assistants to start as soon as possible for a temporary assignment expected to last until September 2019
Pay rate: £8.40 p/h
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Data Entry
- Interpretation and Analysis of date with attention to detail
- Self and time management in order to prioritise with minimal supervision
- Numerate with a working knowledge of financial data
This role will involve supporting the business in ensuring customers are billed appropriately and equitably.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Checking customer, meter and property data is accurate and up to date
- Investigate core data issues, update accounts, billing amendments
- Assist in first time billing and new account set ups to ensure data integrity requirements
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets to aid production of statistical data for management analysis
- Handle queries that require technical knowledge and processes
- Other general duties as required by line management
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at the cost of £26/£33
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION MAY CLOSE VERY QUICKLY HOWEVER WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN