Job Title: Process Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Process Engineer for one of Northern Irelands leading design to Manufacturing companies.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the process design, evaluation, and implementation. The Process Engineer will be able to improve existing industrial processes in order to drive efficiency, reduce scrap and re-work, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximise profitability.
· Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception through to start up and production acceptance
· Monitor, critique and provide recommendations for improvement of the safety, quality, output & efficiency of existing manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
· Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
· Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
· Manage cost and time constraints
· Facilitate risk assessments
· Facilitate process documentation and operating instructions
· Facilitate cross functional problem solving teams
· Proven work experience in Process or Manufacturing engineering
· Excellent technical skills
· Knowledge of process related standards
· Familiarity with health and safety regulations
· Analytical thinker
· Problem Solving/Analysis - PDCA, 8D, 5 Whys
· Communication proficiency to all levels
· Ability to facilitate cross functional teams
· Initiative and ability to work unsupervised
· IT skills - Intermediate level Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Simulation software experience desirable but not essential.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work with one of the leading design to manufacture companies in NI.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.