This position has been realigned within the business and they have identified the need for a dynamic, structured and process-driven professional to lead high-level Engineering professionals in the delivery of bespoke, volume production of their product.
- Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception through to start up and production acceptance
- Monitor, critique and provide recommendations for improvement of the safety, quality, output & efficiency of existing manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Facilitate risk assessments
- Facilitate process documentation and operating instructions
- Facilitate cross functional problem solving teams
- Proven work experience in Process or Manufacturing engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker
- Problem Solving/Analysis - PDCA, 8D, 5 Whys
- Communication proficiency to all levels
- Ability to facilitate cross functional teams
- Initiative and ability to work unsupervised
- IT skills - Intermediate level Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Simulation software experience desirable but not essential.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.