Process Management Specialist
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Process Management Specialist
based in Letterkenny Co Donegal.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic leader to support the Data Analytics capability. We are looking for someone who is interested in both managing resources whilst playing a hands-on role in delivering solutions. This individual will ensure the delivery of a range of data analytics projects and capabilities. This role will require a unique combination of skills: a passion for data, an aptitude for technology and the ability to lead a high calibre team.
This position involves leading a small team in an exciting and engaging environment, where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and partner with other leaders across the discipline.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Lead and develop a team of data professionals on industry best practices, tools & technologies.
- Drive for continuous improvement in relation to Agile Delivery processes
- Build a close working relationship with all business partners and be Customer centric
- Continue to self-develop and train to keep up with the latest technologies
- Mentor, coach and Develop through performance management and development plans.
- Proactively seek ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies and implement solutions, exploring automation.
- Cultivate and grow both internal and external relationships to ensure the best collaborative solution is provided to our business partners.
- Lead projects to solve business problems through a data analytics lens, ensuring they are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget.
- This role may require travel to the US.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
- Strong knowledge and analytical ability to work with data and present results.
- Knowledge of Technical aspects of Analytics, ETL and Visualizations, including data modeling, data preparation, and integration.
- Experience of some if not all the following; Python, R, SQL and NoSQL databases, Tableau. PowerBi.
- Experience with traditional data warehouses and big data/ Hadoop platform's a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and ecosystem (preferably AWS and Azure).
- Superior communication and persuasion skills; a talent for storytelling, visualization and communicating key ideas.
- Ability to present and explain data, concepts, and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities.
- Objective, diplomatic team player with excellent collaboration, networking, and influencing skills, as well as credibility and commitment to building trust and developing relationships.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE FULL RIGHT TO WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. SPONSORSHIP WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland