At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking candidates to fill a position for a Process Operator within a busy manufacturing company in East Cork. This position will be would be 39 hours over 5 days per week (Monday - Friday) 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products
- Maintain production records such as document production quantities, and quality
- Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production
- Properly use and maintain production equipment report and defects to Supervisor / Manager
- Assist in final inspection of product as required
- Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated
- Ensure housekeeping tasks are adhered to and records maintained
- Adhere to safety protocols at all times
- Up to date manual handling Certificate
- Experience in working in a similar high volume, fast paced, regulated manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative, energy and motivation and results focused in a fast-paced lean environment.
- Solid record of strict adherence to procedures and safety regulations- attention to detail and ability to follow and comprehend instructions.
- Flexible and open, ability to work cross functional and multi-task, see beyond the task, go the extra mile and help out when required.
- Highly motivated, energetic and hardworking with proven ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Chemical or related industry experience would be a distinct advantage
Job Types: Full-time