Fixed term 12 or 24 month Contract
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working alongside a superb company who are passionate about customers, safety and teamwork!
Provide the necessary support to ensure that the Group delivers on its aims and objectives through the following:
- Ensure that all procurement activity is in line with best procurement practice and compliant with public procurement policy and any other relevant legislative requirements.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure an early, proactive involvement in the procurement of supplies, services and/or works.
- Gather and utilise market intelligence to inform procurement decisions through the delivery of intuitive, commercially astute advice.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to ensure the development of fit for purpose scopes and specifications.
- Assist the Category Manager in the development of sourcing strategies to meet the Group's corporate operational requirements.
- Advise Contract/Project Managers on managing supplier performance and compliance with agreed service levels - and on taking remedial action as required.
- Ensure that CSR obligations are adhered to.
- Participate in collaborative projects and cross-sector initiatives.
- Deliver sustainable procurement and incorporate environmental considerations into procurement decisions, as appropriate.
- Support continuous improvement in the procurement methods and tools utilised across the Group.
- Ensure appropriate consideration is given to the organisation's equality duties as well as specific commitments associated with your job role.
- Ability to establish and manage multiple tasks and projects to strict time-lines
- Experience of Public Contracts
- Regulations 2015 or the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016.
- Experience of collaborative procurement and project management.