Procurement & Contracts Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Grafton are delighted to be working with a superb company based in Belfast who are seeking a Procurement & Contracts Manager for a 12-24 month contract with the potential to go permanent. The successful candidate will have at least 1 years of experience in delivering public sector procurement projects.
- Proven experience in utilising resources and budgets including data management
- Adopt a constructive approach to identifying risks/challenges involved in the procurement process
- Strong IT skills to include document management facilities, databases and spreadsheets
- Performance management, setting targets, monitoring criteria and evaluating the performance
- Strong communication and partnership working
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline, engineering, procurement, business studies
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.