Procurement Compliance & Systems Manager
Grafton are delighted to be working with a superb client, who are seeking a Procurement and systems manager for a 12-month contract. You will lead the development, implementation and maintenance of supporting procurement systems and procurement data analytics.
- Minimum of a degree level, or equivalent, qualification in a relevant subject.
- Minimum of three years of relevant management experience in a large and complex organisation
- Developing and implementing a governance framework, associated policies and procedures and delivery of procurement training;
- Developing technological solutions to provide spend visibility to enhance the delivery of procurement services and improve buying decisions;
- Developing systems to establish, monitor, measure and review procurement metrics.
- Practical experience and sound working knowledge of the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016 or the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Experience of procurement policy, procedure, model documentation, quality and business improvement tools and techniques such as benchmarking.
- Experience of working with financial/ERP systems to produce robust procurement data.
- Experience of market segmentation analysis.
- Experience of using MS Office packages and possess good data analysis\presentation skills.
- Experience in leading change and encouraging continuous improvement.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.