To provide leadership and drive for business excellence within your team to deliver programs within the budget requirements.
- Ensuring performance delivery against key targets/metrics; cost, quality standards, inventory levels etc.
- Effectively communicate with customer base and internal teams to ensure all are appraised with timely and relevant information.
- Providing leadership and direction to the team to ensure the needs of the business unit are met.
- Effective ownership of program resources delivery against program deliverables.
- Relentlessly striving to exceed the business commercial expectations on all programs.
- Timely preparation and delivery of management reports to highlight key areas of performance issues within the unit.
- Ensuring supplier performance monitoring and appropriate corrective actions, escalating as necessary.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety standards and requirements are met and a safe working environment promoted within the area.
- Providing leadership and management to the team in an environment where personal development is encouraged and policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Business Acumen; makes quality business decisions based on data and facts, not emotion, and weighs alternative solutions
- Change Management; actively supports and manages change strategy into a workable plan and guides execution of the plan
- Customer Intimacy; manages customer growth, loyalty and satisfaction
- Leadership; leads, develops and motivates the team to deliver results within the policies and procedures of the organisation
- Execution; effectively and efficiently manages processes, projects, and systems
- Relationship Building; builds positive working and collaborative working relations with direct reports and peer groups
- Strategic Management; knows how to identify and focus on the most critical high impact issues required for the organisation to be successful
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a Purchasing or Supply Chain Analyst role
- 2 years' experience of managing a team in a manufacturing environment plus a third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Significant Project management experience to include the following: risk management, problem solving and critical milestone planning.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of people management.
- A third level qualification in a related discipline.
- Hold or working towards NVQ Level 4 or MCIPS or other equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience within a manufacturing assembly environment.
- Experience of managing in a Lean environment, to include evidence of managing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Relevant management training.