Salary: Competitive DOE
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working alongside a superb client who due to growth and expansion are seeking a Procurement Manager who will be responsible for the full procurement cycle within the firm.
- Partner with stakeholders and In-Market Business partners to effectively leverage vendor landscape to identify savings opportunities across each category through spend aggregation, cost reduction or cost avoidance;
- creation, negotiation and implementation of contracts for category related products or services, maintaining the contract records, including addressing contract renewals as appropriate;
- manage the procurement components of the Firm's key initiatives from project inception including market analysis, vendor due diligence, RFP process through final selection and acquisition;
- manage key vendors, ensure adherence with contract terms, performance against SLAs and long term ROI;
- collaborate with the Procurement Director and other Procurement Manager(s) to foster growth, innovation and operational efficiency in the ongoing transformation of our world-class procurement team;
- coach, mentor and develop staff to ensure the team is exceeding expectations of the core customer group. Provide team members with career development planning and opportunities to meet their career objectives;
- establish, implement and maintain the procurement lifecycle strategy including supplier selection, maintenance and application of procurement policies and procedures;
- maintain a broad understanding of core categories and industries through the assessment of emerging and changing business and technical needs, as well as industry best practices
- 3 plus years experience in a Procurement leadership role, preferably with a professional services organisation
- Understanding of the business risk components related to procurement including general legal, financial, supply chain, and technology risks
- Balance competing priorities based on an understanding of team/business needs
- Proven achievement with the delivery of long and short term cost savings
- Ability to develop team continuity and meet team priorities through strong influence and leadership
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.