Location: County Down
Grafton are delighted to be working in conjunction with a superb food manufacturing company who are seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to add to the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for stock management, Producing orders and consignments.
- Responsible for ensuring full stock availability throughout the year.
- Check all production data in the factory to ensure it is correct before allocating stock accordingly
- You will be responsible for the quality and the quality control in the products that are being purchased
- Experience and full knowledge of the supply chain
- Excellent communication
- This is ideal for an existing procurement assistant looking to progress within their career.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.