Location: County Tyrone
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb food manufacturing company who are seeking to add a Procurement manager to the team.
- Liaising with suppliers and relevant internal departments and customers
- Negotiating and agreeing on contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities
- Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth
- Developing a purchasing strategy
- Producing reports and statistics using computer software
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors
- Training and supervising the work of other members of staff
- Implementation of service level agreement and contractual agreements with all suppliers
Reviewing and challenging current processes and making enhancements which ensure positive progress for the role and the business
- Ideally, you will have graduated from a Purchasing or Business based degree.
- Knowledge/ experience FMCG
- Strong commercial skills and financial awareness, capable of building persuasive business cases.
- Excellent facilitation, influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Powerful communication skills, able to establish and maintain relationships at all levels within the business and our suppliers.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.