12-month contract role
Grafton are delighted to be working on conjunction with a superb company who are seeking a Procurement officer to cover a 12-month contract opportunity. This will be working in a small, focused and highly professional procurement team and you will have a proven track record in procurement with an engineering/manufacturing background.
- Taking responsibility for an extensive portfolio of services
- To ensure materials and services are sourced from the Global Market
- Preparing tender enquiry documents, undertake tender analysis, lead negotiations with suppliers and ensure contract awards are underpinned by the best possible value for money outcome
- Producing clear, logical and succinct written reports and contract recommendations
- Embracing e-procurement technologies in order to maximise the efficiency of the procurement process
- Developing good relationships with strategic suppliers
- To assist with the development and implementation of best practice procurement strategies
- To periodically benchmark contract prices, procurement strategies and procurement processes
- Working knowledge of the preparation of tender enquiry documents, tender analysis and tender negotiations
- Working knowledge of standard conditions of contract
- Working knowledge of negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of drafting non-standard conditions of contract
- Strong IT skills with a developed knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.