Procurement Operations Specialist
Job Title: Procurement Operations Specialist
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an Procurement Operations Specialist with our client based in Dublin 2 for an 18 month contract.
The Role: Procurement Operations Specialist
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Support the finance team and product owners to create a PO by coordinating deliverables, completing process documentation, and removing bottlenecks across the business to guarantee a seamless process
- Manage our vendors including notifying them of documentation, delivery process, and Supplier Scorecard; you even resolve mismatches on invoices with relevant departments, Suppliers and Internal Finance - you're all over it
- Guide the approval process from start to finish, ensuring a smooth journey from start to finish you will investigate and resolve any bumps in the road
- Act as essential point of contact for Strategic Procurement process development programs
- Assist the Product, Initiative, or Discipline in making the right purchase, at the right time and for the right cost
- Manage the RFP process across the European business.
- Collaborate with the Product, Initiative, or Discipline to forecast purchases so as to minimize last minute purchases
- You've spent 2+ years in a transaction processing environment and understand business lingo, financial forecasting, capital and operating expenses, and accruals
- You're well-versed with using and evaluating systems; bonus points if you've used a procurement platform such as SAP or Ariba; double bonus points if you've used the Oracle iProcurement module
- You are a team player, dependable, and always contributing, you're all about collaborating with other knowledgeable, fast-moving pros
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Pay equivalent to €45,000 per annum DOE
- Lunch provided by the client 4 days per week, unlimited snacks available throughout the week
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.