Product Stack Lead Developer
Product Stack Lead Developer
Location: Lisburn, Co. Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Product Full Stack Developer based in Lisburn.
- Defines and manages their own objectives and those of the product development team using productivity tools such as Trello or Slack.
- Objectives should be derived through analysis of customer/user/market requirements, or from company strategy or roadmaps.
- The ability to envision solutions and functionality based upon these objectives, sub-defining them into features and tasks.
- Scheduling and prioritising of features and tasks by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Selecting and using the appropriate design methodologies, tools, and software and programming languages to achieve objectives.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development, open source or off-the-shelf options.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations. Able to learn new skills to solve technical challenges.
- Responsible for the design and development of responsive user interfaces for web and mobile applications. Integrates applications by designing architectural components and has responsibility for their subsequent implementation
- Protocols and Standards: HTTP, TCP/IP, IMAP, SMTP and XMPP, Websockets, OAUTH, SAML.
- Back-end Technologies: Node.js, Go, MySQL and NoSql (MongoDB), PHP (Laravel), SQL, PostGreSQL, NGINX.
- Messaging Technologies: Kafka, MQTT.
- Experience in the design and implementation of development workflows using Docker, GIT, Cloud deployment (Azure), Jenkins, Puppet, Kubernetes.
- Approaches: Agile Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous integration, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, REST, Microservices, API Management, Real-Time Applications.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland