Our client a leading manufacturer in the Lurgan area has an urgent requirement for a Production Administrator.
- Effective handling of inbound telephone and email enquiries
- Ensuring quotations and orders are processed appropriately and accurately
- Liaising with production and despatch departments to ensure on-time, in-full deliveries of all orders.
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence to make outbound calls
- A good team player with a great sense of humour
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and confident in a fast-moving technical environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Relevant experience in Production Administration
- Customer Service skills
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org