The Client: Located in Newry, the company are a major engineering/manufacturing supplier to the construction business.
- Create & distribute production work instructions using computerised MRP system (full training will be given).
- Produce, update and distribute production reports.
- Capture production data to assist with performance management & report on progress to set targets.
- Collate time and attendance data, monitor absences, lateness, etc.
- Payroll administrative duties.
- Assist with the creation & import of new products Bills of Materials to computerised system
- Associated administration tasks.
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.45pm on a Friday
- 5 GCSEs Grade C+ including English & Maths (or equivalent)
- At least 1 year's experience in an administrative role
- Must be proficient in using Excel and producing charts, tables, etc to communicate data capture results
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office, Excel (incl. formulae), Word and Outlook
- High Level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Previous payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Rates of Pay: £16,000 +
- Holiday Entitlement: 29 days per year with 25 fixed to coincide with production closures.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.