- 5 GCSE's - to include, English, Maths and IT
- Understanding of Sage 200 Stock Module and Purchase Order Processing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and in particular:
- Word - essential
- Excel - essential
- Outlook - essential
- Access (desirable)
Duties & requirements:
- Creation & maintenance of production data & related documentation.
- Analysing and understanding production data.
- Creation and management of purchase orders.
- Responsibility for stock control.
- Taking and making telephone calls.
- Training will be given.
Hours & remuneration:
Hours of work: 39 per week (8-5 Mon-Thur, 8-1 Fri).
At a rate of: £10.00 per hour
Bonus: £15pw Attendance & Timekeeping
Overtime: There could be a requirement for some infrequent overtime.