An Excellent Opportunity for Personal Development in a Growing printing and manufacturing company Within the Derry/ Londonderry area.
- Nut free environment
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely clean and maintain the assigned machinery and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are met.
- Complete safety observations when assigned.
- Maintaining and cleaning the ink trays
- Follow all standard work processes.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
Hours of Work:
Mon - Fri (Rotating Shifts)
GCSE Math and GCSE English (or equivalent) - Grades C or above.
opportunity to train and develop as a printer within a growing local company.
Opportunity to complete Printing level 2 and level 3 qualification.
Temporary to Permanent opportunity.
Access to parking facilities.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Maggy at our Derry office on 02871267799 or click on the apply button with you CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.