Ensuring a consistent flow of work down to the warehouse.
- Responsible to: Operations Manager
- Responsible for:Ensuring a consistent flow of work down to the warehouse.
- Liaison with: Sales, Accounts, Warehouse, Management
Main Tasks of Job:
- Timely creations of Work Orders to the warehouse
- Efficient updating of stock once jobs are completed
- Maintain various production documents
- Updating and reporting on production KPI's
- Updating stock with regular cycle counts supported by the warehouse
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organisation
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm