Job Title: Production Controller
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Production Controller for a leading Manufacturer within the Aerospace industry for one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fast-growing businesses, employing over 1000 people.
Our client who are recognized for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacturing currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for Production Controllers.
The successful candidate will provide key support to the Value Stream Manager within the clients cross functional team.
· Creation of all works orders within the Value Stream
· Works order management which include date management, revision control and shop floor closure metrics
· Creation of value stream KPISs
· Liaison with internal and external supply chain to obtain part delivery dates
· Liaison with stores to ensure all urgent requirements are expedited to the assembly area
· Updating and forecasting of Lines of balances with support from the value stream manager
· Support control room activities
· Ability to escalate where necessary
· Housekeeping where necessary
· Administration and reporting as necessary
· A self-starter with strong communication skills and a diplomatic working style
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· GCSE in English and Mathematics above grade C
· Proven working knowledge of planning systems including MRP / ERP systems
· Computer literacy is essential especially an excellent understanding of MS Word and Excel
· Willing to work hours as necessary to ensure production goals are achieved
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding company, with a global reputation for quality and excellence.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.