The Client: Located in Newry, the company are specialists in the industrial printing of packaging.
The Role: Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb manufacturing company who are seeking to add to their Production department. This role will be reporting to the General Manager and will entail working closely with Customer Services to determine priorities, coordinate material logistics and monitor production progress.
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5pm
- Third level qualification and a minimum of 2 years production experience.
- An understanding and awareness of a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A formal Health and Safety qualification.
- Experience of pre-press printing activities.
- Rates of Pay: £20k + per annum, based on experience
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.