Hours of work: Mon - Thur 07.30 - 16.30 and Fri 07.30 - 13.30
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb manufacturing company who are due to internal promotion seeking to add a Production Manager to the team. You will be a key part of the Operations team and will be responsible for overseeing all production activities associated with operations.
- Ensures and continuously improves the performance, productivity, efficiency and health and safety culture of production through effective methods and strategies.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills to manage the Production Supervisors and Team Members.
- With support from the Operations Manager, plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products, utilising knowledge of production processes
- Ensures key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the production/wider operational processes.
- Leadership - leading teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals.
- Communication - ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
- Team working - fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and to the agreed price.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.