Location: County Down
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb manufacturing company, who due to growth and expansion are seeking a Production Manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of all aspects of production.
- Operate as a member of the Senior Management team, contributing to the successful performance of the business and planning the successful development and growth of the business.
- Work with Team Leaders to schedule workload in line with material and manufacturing resource availability. Determine priorities and monitor progress and achievement.
- Recommend ideas for improving productivity, cost effectiveness and consistency of product quality throughout the factory. Ensure that agreed improvements are effectively introduced and produce agreed cost/quality improvements and returns.
- Carry out appraisals to review employee's performance and set objectives.
- Maintain and report on Department's KPIs.
- Promote the use of Lean principles within the manufacturing function.
- You will be degree qualified.
- You will have at least 5 years experience preferably including some time working in a similar role for a manufacturing company, have experience of managing a team and be able to demonstrate strong leadership and IT skills and excellent business acumen.
- You will have knowledge of ERP systems.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.