Located in Newry, our Global Client manufacturers and distributes veterinary pharmaceutical products. Our Client is committed to growing it's business and supporting their employees to develop their career in a global company.
As a production/packaging operative you will be responsible for the timely packaging of sterile and non sterile products and also working alongside quality teams to ensure the production of high quality products.
Hours of work: 3 shift rotation: 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths OR 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to work shift patterns
- Proven ability to develop new skills
- Deliver high quality work
- Experience of completing paperwork to a high standard
- Experience of following work instructions/SOP
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP)
- £8.77 + per hour- increasing to £9.42 after 8 weeks
- Canteen facilities
- On site parking
- Healthcare plan
- Perks scheme
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Gillian on 30251808 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button