Located in Tandragee, established in 1956 our client is proud to employ local people and using local ingredients and materials to produce great tasting crisps and snacks for everyone to enjoy. In their 60th year, they are proud to support Northern Ireland Year of Food and Drink 2016.
- Food production operative
Hours of work:
Shifts between Monday - Sunday.
- Working on the production line making bread products
- Machine cleaning duties
- Experience not necessary but have a willingness to learn
- On the job training given
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Food production desirable but not necessary (on the job training)
- Staff parking on site
- Staff canteen on site
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Yasser on 028 3835 3335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.