Job Title: Production Operative
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Production Operative for a leading Manufacturer within the Aerospace industry for one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fast-growing businesses, employing over 1000 people.
Our client who are recognized for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacturing currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for Production Operatives.
The successful candidate will work across all aspects of the production operations and report to the Value Stream Manager.
· Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
· Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
· Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
· Experience in a production environment.
· Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
· Effective organisational, planning and time management ability
· Physically fit and able to engage in manual tasks.
· Good literacy and IT literacy skills.
· A positive, hard-working work ethic
This position will be subject to two rotating shifts.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding company, with a global reputation for quality and excellence.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.