Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory. Duties may include but are not limited to;
- Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
- Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
- Operating production machines
- Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
- Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 2-4 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
Examples of shifts may be;
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standard of work
- Recognises the importance of quality
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working nights/weekends
- Hourly rate of €9.80, increasing to €9.95 after 500 hours, and €10.15 after 1000 hours.
- Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
- Free parking
- Holidays accrued pro-rata
- A subsidised canteen
- A supportive and friendly team and working environment
- Onsite HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues
If you feel you have the skills required or would like some more information, get in with Sarah by clicking 'Apply'.
Please include a cover letter and up to date CV.