We are currently recruiting for hardworking and reliable Production Operatives for our established client in the Coleraine area. Candidates must be flexible with regard to shift times, The environment is physically demanding and fast paced; you will need to be able to work across a variety of roles.
* To ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the production process ensuring all customer and industry standards are maintained
* To assist with the cleaning of all equipment and the work environment to maintain the highest standards of hygiene
* To follow all company procedure relating to cleaning and appropriate PPE.
* To ensure supervisors and managers are made aware of any problems or errors and that appropriate action is taken immediately.
* To ensure that work activities are carried out in a safe manner protecting both your own and your colleague's health and safety.
* To work in a flexible and organised manner
* Be prepared to complete any other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor or manager, which may include packing.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in contact with those shortlisted.