In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Moira, Grafton are recruiting for Production Operative for an immediate start.
This is a permenent work opportunity.
To integrate in a vibrant and busy work environment with a culture of openness and continually striving for improvement. This person will work alongside the busy team in the trays department and provide support to the Operations Supervisor
Working Hours: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay: £8.70 per hour + performance related bonus.
- Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will provide a hands-on role in the screen manufacturing unit working to expected capacity targets as per our customers orders.
- Help focus on your team's efforts to achieve the capacity required in line with demand, productivity, efficiency, and alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Report information on quality and performance daily to your Supervisor
- Comply with the standard operating procedures
- Comply with instruction on profiles, panelling, plastics for build.
- Report poor performance, difficult employees and attendance issues to the supervisor.
- Aid to improve the work-flow from raw materials in to finished goods on the shelf
- Ensure materials quality is monitored throughout.
- Aid in efficient stock rotation of materials.
- Assist in identifying and reducing waste - energy /consumables
- Comply with the use of PPE and raise any risks or dangers of the chemicals that we use to your Supervisor immediately.
- Integrate into the Health & Safety policy and responsibilities of the company.
- Encourage fellow team members to follow good housekeeping regime , and keep the areas as tidy as possible.
- Encourage a continuous improvement culture through the tray manufacturing process.
- Use non-conformances, Near Misses and NCR's as an improvement tool, consider and implement new methods to prevent / reduce the risk of recurrence.
- Ensure procedures are being followed in line with the company Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Experienced in all the use of tools and following technical instruction.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
Should you have what it takes to join the successful team please call Gregory or Caitriona on 028 92667585 or click on apply button to upload your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland