Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory.
Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Operating production machines
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
Examples of shifts may be;
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standard of work
- Recognises the importance of quality
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working nights/weekends
- Hourly rate of €10.10, increasing after 1000 hours worked.
- Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
- Free parking
- Holidays accrued pro-rata
- A subsidised canteen
- A supportive and friendly team and working environment
- Onsite Grafton HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues