Production Operative | Belfast | £9.00 p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Production Operative to join our client, a meat processing company, on a temporary basis at their site in the Duncrue area of Belfast. This is a full time (40 hours per week) position which will require the successful candidate to work on a rotational shift basis.
Reporting the Production Manager you will be responsible for a range of activities within the food processing plant, including:
- Working on our inspection belt and inspection the product and removing any foreign bodies
- Operating weigh in system for weight in product
- Packaging product
- Washing out bins
- Complete housekeeping duties
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines.
- Previous experience in similar job role and industrial environment
- Flexible working hours
- Good level of written and spoken English
Please note that this position will require the successful applicant to work on a rotational shift basis:
Week 1 - 13:30 - 22:30
Week 2 - 16:00 - 00:30
The rate for this position is £9 per hour. For further details please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only those who meet the essential criteria will be considered.