Production Operative | Belfast | £18,800+
In partnership with our Belfast based manufacturing client we are currently seeking an experienced Production Operative to join their organisation on permanent basis. This is wonderful opportunity to join a growing business who works in partnership with some of Northern Ireland's biggest organisations while developing a specialist skill-set.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for the assembly of products using hydraulic press machines and small hand tools. Attention to detail is critical as the work involves repetitive procedures and some heavy and manual lifting work.
- Due to the nature of the role successful applicants will need to be physically fit, capable of lifting heavy items and standing for long periods of time while operating heavy machinery.
- Full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Good level of English (written and oral)
- Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience operating hydraulic press machines.
- Forklift licence (counterbalance) would be beneficial.
- Our client is offering an attractive salary of circa £18,800, increasing to £19,100 after successful completion of probation period.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private health care, pension, onsite parking, training and development incentives.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with a one hour lunch break. For further information please submit your most recent CV via the link. Please note only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.