Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with one of its most prestigious clients, is inviting applications for full time production operatives commencing November 2018
-Labelling/quality control and any other duties as assigned by team leaders
- Previous packaging/production experience preferred and ability to work as part of a large team
- Initiative, enthusiasm and drive.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Commitment to the role.
- A legal entitlement to work in Ireland
- Good level of English
- Physical fitness as standing for long periods will be required/working in chill (0 -6 degrees)
- Manual handling certificate desirable (not essential as training will be provided)
- Immediate start
You would need to be available Monday to Saturday as follows….
Rotating shift pattern as follows : Monday to Wednesday from 7am to 8pm with a 30 minute paid break and 30 mins unpaid ( 12.5 hour shifts ) You would do four weeks of this shift and then move to Thursday to Saturday for four weeks and so on....
The positions are subject to a satisfactory medical on site
Pay rate : €10.01 per hour & shift allowance/overtime allowance where applicable
Apply today to be considered