Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory.
Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Operating production machines
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
At the moment we are looking for candidates who are interested in working night shift only.
Hours of work would be similar to the following:
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* A hard-working and mature attitude to work
* Recognizes the importance of quality and health + safety in the workplace
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working nights/weekends
What we can provide in return:
* Hourly rate of €9.80, increasing after first 500 hours worked, and again after first 1000 hours worked.
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* Free parking * Holidays accrued pro-rata
* A subsidised canteen * A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* Onsite Grafton HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues