Production Operative - Raw Material Intake Department- Belfast- £9.00ph
To produce a top quality oil from process in keeping customer requirements and specifications, maintaining the quality and safety of the product necessary to achieve this objective.
- Responsible for monitoring raw material weights, material quality
- Raw Material Inspection
- Hygiene and cleanliness of department
- Forklift Driving, forklift licence essential and renewed within the last year
- Bin Washing
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Maintaining appropriate records for department
Shift Pattern is as follows:
- Monday to Friday
- 1.30pm - 10pm (last lorry)
- 5.30pm - 02.00am (Production Finish)
- The successful candidate would need to be able to work the above shifts on rotational shifts.
- Counter Balance forklift licence , renewed in the past year
- Demonstrate Good Communication Skills
- Demonstrate Accuracy completing paperwork
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate to basic level of English
If you meet the following criteria please apply through the link provided.