In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Moira, Grafton are recruiting for Production Operatives for an immediate start.
To integrate in a vibrant and busy work environment with a culture of openness and continually striving for improvement. This person will work alongside a busy team and provide support to the Operations Supervisor
Working Hours: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay: £8.70 per hour + performance related bonus.
- Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will provide a hands-on role in the screen manufacturing unit working to expected capacity targets as per our customers orders.
- Help focus on your team's efforts to achieve the capacity required in line with demand, productivity, efficiency, and alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Report information on quality and performance daily to your Supervisor
- Comply with the standard operating procedures
- Comply with instruction on profiles, panelling, plastics for build.
- Report poor performance, difficult employees and attendance issues to the supervisor.
- Aid to improve the work-flow from raw materials in to finished goods on the shelf
- Ensure materials quality is monitored throughout.
- Aid in efficient stock rotation of materials.
- Assist in identifying and reducing waste - energy /consumables
- Comply with the use of PPE and raise any risks or dangers of the chemicals that we use to your Supervisor immediately.
- Integrate into the Health & Safety policy and responsibilities of the company.
- Encourage fellow team members to follow good housekeeping regime , and keep the areas as tidy as possible.
- Encourage a continuous improvement culture through the tray manufacturing process.
- Use non-conformance's, Near Misses and NCR's as an improvement tool, consider and implement new methods to prevent / reduce the risk of recurrence.
- Ensure procedures are being followed in line with the company Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Experienced in all the use of tools and following technical instruction.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.