Grafton Recruitment are delighted to announce we have an opportunity for 3 operatives to begin work with a leading Pharmaceutical company in South Dublin. Please apply with a CV.
- Manufacture/Packaging of product according to the production schedule and GMP.
- Ensure that adequate stock levels of production consumables for selected work-centre(s) are maintained at all times
- Work closely with engineering to ensure the timely resolution of downtime issues so as to maximise the productivity of your assigned work centre.
- Active participation in addressing processing/packaging issues in conjunction with other departments as required.
- Carry out visual inspection of finished product in the packaging/processing areas as required.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of the organisation
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business. Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a Pharmaceutical Environment preferable.
- Basic PC literacy essential
- Good interpersonal / communications skills
- Willingness to learn / apply new tools / techniques essential