As a Production Operative, you will be:
- Working in a fast paced production environment
- Responsible for monitoring quality of product
- Weighing, portioning and packing of product once produced
- Carrying out any necessary health & safety checks as required
- No previous experience is required as full training will be provided
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work as part of a team to achieve daily and weekly production targets
Hours of work will be 42 per week working any 4 days out of 7. Shifts are provided 6 weeks in advance and will rotate between days and nights working 12 hour shifts.
To apply, click on the relevant link.