Production Operatives (Night Shifts)
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking candidates for a part time position as production operatives within a busy food production facility in Little Island
You will be rotated through different areas on the production line, and will have the opportunity to become familiarised and skilled with the whole production process. This position will be night shifts 4pm - 12am.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
This position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Packing products on a fast paced production line with a responsibility to meet daily/weekly production requirements
- Complying at all times with SOPs and Safety and Quality procedures in your area.
- Understand HACCP and adhere to all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Maintain a hygienic, safe and organised work environment at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- Own transport would be essential
- Be able to work in a hot environment
- Strong work ethic, with motivation to achieve production targets
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a production environment.
- Must be flexible to work on morning and night shifts as start times and days vary throughout the year, dependent upon business demands.
- Own transport
- Must have fluent english
- Manual handling certificate.
- Must be flexible in regards to start and finish times and available to work weekends.
- Previous experience working on a production line
Job Type: Part-time