Location: County Antrim
I am working with a superb manufacturing company in County Antrim who due to expansion are seeking to add to the planning team.
- Maintain and manage the schedule for cutting, bending and fabrication of raw materials through the machines based on internal & external customer demands and machine efficiency by using the Steel Management Software.
- Manage raw material stock levels and order with suppliers as need be in conjunction with the procurement department.
- Troubleshoot problems that occur during production and agree corrective action with Production Supervisor if plan is not being achieved.
- Issue reports and analyse performance of production - daily KPI's, Profit/Loss reports and work closely with Production Supervisor to review and identify areas where improvement is possible
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good written and Oral communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of data input
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and work to strict deadlines.