Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Production Planner at their Newtownbutler site, Co Fermanagh.
As a Production Planner you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Responsibility for planning and scheduling production requirements into an operational production plan
- Liaising with customer contacts regarding order planning
- Recording and presenting data of sales/order and stock trends
- Controlling raw material stocks
- Develop planning model, implementing systems for efficiency initiatives
- Develop short and long term capacity plans
- Ensuring the continuity of supply to meet customer requirements
- Monitoring supply schedules on a daily basis
- Liaising with relevant personnel and customers to ensure plans are accurate and achievable while ensuring efficiencies are maintained
- At least 2 years previous experience in a production planning role ideally within a manufacturing industry
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Excel & Word
- Ability to use your own initiative and be a self starter
- Experience of setting up new processes and procedures in planning would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets and pay great attention to detail
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary
- Car Parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.