Location: County Antrim
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb company who due to growth are seeking a Production planner.
- Responsible for coordinating and controlling production
- Oversee production programming, demand planning and quality control procedures
- Plan and schedule orders in accordance with operations plan and customer orders
- Work with supply chain to coordinate logistics and act as the main point of contact with suppliers
- Monitor and manage capacity levels in line with overall stock strategy criteria
- Develop and maintain a concise production plan to meet customer demands
- Methodical approach to work
- 5 GCSE's grade c or above
- IT literacy
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.