Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb company, who due to growth and expansion are adding to the team!
If you have previous manufacturing planning experience and seeking a new opportunity this could be for you!
- Maintaining an accurate flow of production information via daily interaction with Department Managers, Engineers and Production Team Leaders to monitor progress against daily schedule whilst identify changes to scope and resource planning.
- Liaison with Production Manager so that customer order books and program requirements are inputted so that accurate delivery dates for incoming and prospected orders are available.
- Liaison with Project Engineers, Estimating, Production and Logistics to ensure accurate information is readily available and that interfaces with MRP /ERP system is aligned with Production needs.
- Collate inputs throughout the various processes and product areas and regularly review the duration for each activity in each work centre to ensure the schedule is kept up to date.
- Development and management of production related software systems to support production demands and capacity requirements so that up to date information is readily available to production, engineering and logistics.
- Deliver a highly controlled and fully accountable system producing accurate figures utilizing excel and in daily collaboration with IFS system.
- Complete weekly visual stock inspections and identify and report any queries immediately to Production Manager.
- Attend Production Meetings to ascertain future project requirements and demands are set up within IFS (ERP system).
- Retain functional documentation in electronic format to coordinate and verify Production flow to dispatch.
- Any other duties considered deemed commensurate with the role.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Previous manufacturing planning experience.
- Commercially aware.
- Effective communicator.
- Confident with IT systems in a manufacturing environment (ideally within a lean environment).
- Excellent attention to detail will be required, along with self discipline.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Worked in a manufacturing planning role.
- Competent to an advanced level on Databases and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of MRP / ERP systems in the Manufacturing industry.