Location: County Armagh
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for contributing to leading and driving improvements in productivity levels within the plant.
- As the shift manager, responsibility of end to end operations on site. Ensure of all relevant Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement in the areas of Health & Safety, Quality and Environment.
- The day to day management and leadership of all production personnel to ensure the best and most efficient use of resources.
- Promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Ensuring all disciplinary rules and procedures are enforced consistently and administer disciplinary procedures when necessary
- Support, train and enforce the rollout of all new systems and procedures as they are introduced into the production department.
- Liaising with Planning, Maintenance and Quality departments to ensure products are produced on time, every time.
- Contribute to the effective running of the plant, and devise & implement solutions to problems.
- Ensure that all labour is utilised to provide maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all materials and tools are available.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Managing conflicting work demands under pressure
- Management or leadership training
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.