Production Shift Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and resourceful shift manager who will be responsible for delivering and instilling compliance, supervisory, effectiveness and quality within the department. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the highest of standards are met and operational issues on the shift are achieved and exceeded.
- Plan and manage shift output for the production schedule
- Assist in budget preparation for the Senior team.
- Ensure supervisory and operator structures support the demands of the business
- Ensure daily production activities are closely monitored and planned to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct regular reviews to improve the performance of the department through continuous improvement
- Work with the facility group to ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standard
- Ensure staff are trained and develop and implement a training program
- Degree or Equivalent
- Development of shift management
- Experience of performance management
- IOSH Management safety
- Lean six sigma
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.